Aimee graduated from George Brown College in 1999. She has been working as a Dental Hygienist in a general practice office for the past 19 years.
In 2011, Aimee graduated from the Canadian College of Homeopaths and became a Registered Homeopath when the profession became Regulated in 2016.
Aimee is very excited and enthusiastic to teach people about Homeopathy and alternative medicine. She loves to educate people on the ease and benefits of introducing homeopathy and health and wellness into their lives, especially linking her love for Dentistry with her love for Homeopathy.
Homeopathy is a gentle form of medicine that can help any person at any age, with any type of illness. Aimee’s homeopathic treatment experience has included:
• anxiety, depression, ADD, ADHD, asthma
• psoriasis, eczema and many forms of skin conditions, warts, bladder infections, sinus infections, digestive issues, bowel disorders, respiratory infections, ear infections, dental infections
• female specific: pregnancy, infertility, puberty, PMS, irregular or absence of a period, menopause, labour and delivery support
• child, youth + adolescent specific: chicken pox, colic, dental decay, teething, fever, tonsillitis, bedwetting, developmental delays, delayed speech, separation anxiety, warts
• Alzheimer’s, MS, Parkinson's, diabetes, auto-immune disorders, and more
In her spare time, Aimee enjoys spending time with her two vital children, reading, running, CrossFit, partaking in obstacle course races, waterskiing, snowboarding, and creating delicious meals at home.
Find Aimee on social media:
Aimee Marples, Registered Homeopath
Or by calling 289-716-1152
Aimee Marples, RDH, DCHM, RHom is currently not instructing any classes.